Going Green With ATI
ATI a division of West Rand Engineering and a platinum member of the Thermal Insulation Products & Systems Association SA (TIPSASA). The strength of our resources, our solid service history, experienced sales staff, technical staff and advisors enable us to offer a comprehensive range of upmarket products. We are committed to our customers, our staff and our products, with service excellence being our invariable Mission.
We pride ourselves on our experience, training and expertise in the thermal insulation marketplace, backed by a range of quality product offerings. We keep abreast of changes and developments in the building industry and environmental issues, therefore our loyal customers have come to depend on us for advice on the best solutions for their insulation needs.
ATI operates at the highest level of business practices and ethical standards and we operate within the stringent disciplines of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Our company uses a state of the art laboratory and product testing facility, enabling us to maintain our reputation as a leader in technological research and development.
Alububble® is our signature product and it enjoys the enviable position of being the de facto standard and market leader in building insulation products, consisting of sealed plastic bubbles laminated to an aluminium foil, throughout Southern Africa. Alutherm® is a bulk thermal insulation product, incorporating either a polyester or fibreglass blanket with an aluminium foil facing laminated to one side and an Alububble® facing on the other side. Alulite® is our Domestic product suitable for houses and schools. Alucool® is our latest addition to our product range and consists of bulk fibre with foil facing on one or both sides.
We offer Alububble®, Alucool® and Alutherm® products in both standard rolls and in special lengths, which ensures the most efficient usage of the material. This offer provides our customers with significant cost savings associated with the reduction in waste material (off-cuts).
At ATI - Africa Thermal Insulations, we believe you’re only as good as the people who stand behind you. That’s why we partner with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers to continually support our customers operations with the highest-quality insulation available.
Africa Thermal Insulations distributes material in Africa and Beyond through Agents and our Branches.
Advantages Of Our Thermal Insulation:
- Energy efficient
- Lower electricity bills
- Maintain acceptable and uniform temperatures
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Improved acoustics
- Reduces airborne dust, fibres and allergic reactions
- Cost effective and durable
- High R-Value rating (insulation’s ability to resist heat flow)
- Low U-Value rating (rate of heat loss through a material)
How Thermal Insulation Can Benefit You:
- Protects against Radiant Heat and UV Penetration
- Services within the attic space are protected from degradation caused by UV and Solar heat gain
- Effective water vapour barrier under roof tiles or sheeting
- Reduces dust penetration into your building and attic space
- Improves the performance of bulk insulation
- Non Toxic and Non Carcinogenic
- Does not attract rodents
- Available in special lengths for easy and efficient installation